HR Consulting for Small Business
How we can help you
Aline Ayoub HR Consulting provides small business owners in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) access to a level of HR support you would not normally be able to afford. We give employers the support you need, when you need it, and at the level of experience it takes to keep you compliant and on track to meet strategic and day-to-day business objectives.
We specialize in organizations in the Health and Wellness area, Manufacturing, IT and Retail.You have more than 10 employees? You are forecasting imminent growth? You need big-time support delivered in a flexible, customized manner at an affordable price?
It’s a partnership
Aline Ayoub HR Consulting partnership starts with a free one-hour consultation.
It is essential to us that we understand you.
Then we conduct a complete HR Audit of practices and policies.
The outcomes of this audit are where the work starts.
We help you develop a human resource plan and identify what types of people are needed to execute the operating plan, with clear business goals; focusing on sales, profits, quality, and turnaround times.
Here is how we do it
Step 1 – Plan
Align your people with business results
Strategic Workforce Planning is a process that ensures that your business has the right people in the right jobs at the right time to achieve your expected results. We will help you align your business plan with your HR initiatives and strategies.
You will work with our team of experts to help you elaborate the following 6 steps:
- Establish where your business is going.
- Understand where the labor market is going.
- Identify your future talent demands.
- Assess your current talent inventory.
- Identify your talent gaps and your strategies to close them.
- Implement the process.
We will help you develop a workforce that is dynamic, diverse, agile, customer oriented and drivers of the bottom line. Weather it’s in performance or market share.
Step 2 – Assess
Let us guide you in hiring and retaining high performing people
It’s a shift from hiring based on ‘fit’ over experience.
Did you know that only 10% of a person can be described by what appears on the surface or observed by the untrained eye, during an interview? Business owners and senior managers are biased by many factors which impact the quality of the information.
Our state-of-the-art virtual assessments provide you with in-depth, objective, comprehensive, and reliable information about your people; far beyond what you could uncover through typical interviews, performance reviews, or day-to-day interactions.
You will lean:
- If they are a good fit for your business.
- How they interact with your team.
- What their values are.
- How likely are they best suited to succeed in the job.
Step 3 – Retain
We help you protect your Company’s brand
Clients count on our small business HR consulting services for these reasons…to mention a few:
- HR best practices.
- Hire employees that best fit their culture.
- Want to remain compliant with the Employment Standards Act.
- Have current job descriptions.
- Develop an employee handbook.
- If they need a human resource professional on site…but not all the time.
- In cases of restructuring, assist employees as they transition to new jobs.
Advantages of working with us
- Get you results because we know you don’t have time or expertise to do it yourself.
- Hire a fully integrated HR team.
- Affordable HR support at your fingertips.
- We follow the rules out of the box.
- No interrupted operations.
- Help is available remotely over the phone or in your office – you decide.
- All services are available in both English and French.
- Project basis fees.
- Retention fees charged on a monthly basis.
- Comprehensive packages include executive coaching.