Aline Ayoub HR Consulting is a bilingual (French and English) consulting firm for Small Business. We are passionate about people’s growth and we are committed to help, change and transform the people in organizations.
We provide assurance that your people issues are being managed by a team of highly specialized experts. Our consulting team is your outsourced Human Resource Department.
We ensure that you have the processes in place to attract and retain the people you need to successfully grow your business.
We provide prompt same day advice to you and your management team so that difficult and potentially legally sensitive people issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
Clients count on our small business HR consulting services for these reasons…to mention a few:
- When they are looking to put HR processes in place.
- When they seek to hire long term productive employees.
- When they need help with matching the potential employees with their culture, work environment as well as their company vision and mission.
- When they need to deal with sexual harassment in the workplace.
- When they want to hire their first, second and other employees.
- If they need help with job descriptions.
- If they have questions on needing an employee handbook.
- If they need a human resource professional on site…but not all the time.
- When they need help with employee relations.
- When they need help with training.
- When they need outplacement services to assist employees as they transition to new jobs.
Contact us today for an HR Consultation and see where we can help and keep you in compliance to start!
Advantages of working with us
- Immediate same day advice
- Uninterrupted operations
- Comprehensive experience (we have more than 30 years of experience)
- Access to a full team of Human Resource Specialists by calling one number or emailing one contact
- Help is available remotely over the phone or in your office – you decide
- Non-Profit HR Programs
- Total talent management solutions
- We offer services in both English and French
Protect yourself from costly penalties
Whether you know it or not, there may be HR issues all around your business — right now. HR problems can surface anytime, and put you and your business at risk of noncompliance. If you’re like most small businesses, you can’t afford the risk. We’re here to help.
Who you are
Owner/Founder of a growing organization that currently does not have a Human Resource Manager.
Owner/Founder with no time to spend on HR related issues.
Your challenges may include:
- Effective recruiting / hiring
- Managing human resources issues and employee concerns
- Creating policies & procedures and employee handbooks
- Training and professional development
- Legal and compliance issues
- Employee retention and reward programs
- Managing a difficult termination
- Need help but not in a full time capacity
As organizations evolves into a multi-generational workforce, it becomes more important than ever to focus on hiring the right fit, bringing new hires on board properly, building positive relationships with your employees and helping them grow.