Management Coaching Program
- Do you know how to secure quick wins when starting a new job?
- Do you know how to wow your boss when new to the job?
- Do you know how to identify allies as opposed to backstabbers?
The actions you take during the first 90 days in your new job will largely determine whether you succeed or fail.
Transitions are periods of opportunity, a chance to start afresh and to make needed changes in an organization. But they are also periods of acute vulnerability, because you lack established working relationships and a detailed understanding of your new role. If you fail to build momentum during your transition, you will face an uphill battle from that point forward.
This program will allow your employer to see you performing at your best, aligned to exceed your initial set of deliverables in the new job. The program will help you gain greater awareness of your own professional blind-spots so that can overcome early challenges and set a strong first impression in those critical first 90 days in the new job.
You will learn:
- To promote yourself and build relationships quickly
- To accelerate your learning and secure quick wins
- Align yourself with the decision-makers
- Creative ways of keeping a work-life balance
To understand the Company’s culture, you need to carefully watch the way people interact with one another: for example, do people seem more concerned with individual accomplishments and rewards, or are they more focused on group accomplishment? Does the group seem more casual, or more formal? Or maybe the group is more aggressive and hard-driving, or more laid-back?