HR Consulting for Small Business
How does our process work?
Step 1 – Plan
Align your people with business results
Strategic Workforce Planning is our process that ensures that your business has the right people in the right jobs at the right time to achieve your expected results. We will help you align your business plan with your HR initiatives and strategies.
You will work with our team of experts to help you to:
- Establish where your business is going.
- Understand where the labour market is going.
- Identify your future talent demands.
- Assess your current talent inventory.
- Identify your talent gaps and your strategies to close them.
- Implement the best process.
We will help you develop a workforce that is dynamic, diverse, agile, customer-oriented and drivers of the bottom line. Whether it’s in performance or market share.
Step 2 – Assess
Let us guide you in hiring and retaining high performing people
It’s a shift from hiring based on ‘fit’ over experience.
Did you know that only 10% of a person can be described by what appears on the surface or observed by the untrained eye, during an interview? Business owners and senior managers are biased by many factors which impact the quality of the information.
Our state-of-the-art virtual assessments provide you with in-depth, objective, comprehensive, and reliable information about your people; far beyond what you could uncover through typical interviews, performance reviews, or day-to-day interactions.
You will learn:
- If they are a good fit for your business.
- How they interact with your team.
- What their values are.
- How likely are they best suited to succeed in the job.
Step 3 – Retain
We help you protect your Company’s brand
Here are some of the reasons our clients count on us:
- HR best practices.
- Hire employees that best fit their culture.
- Want to remain compliant with the Employment Standards Act.
- Have current job descriptions.
- Develop an employee handbook.
- If they need a human resource professional on site…but not all the time.
- In cases of restructuring, assist employees as they transition to new jobs.
Get started on improving your company’s performance through its people. We offer exclusive HR content to improve your HR expertise in our free monthly newsletter. Sign up today!